A complete range of services is available for T&E customers proven through years of experience in complex testing environments for both weapons systems and network architectures. These services have included, but are not limited to the following:
- Technical Performance Evaluation – Determine technical performance and its operational relevance to the user.
- System Integration Test – Execute distributed test to determine technical functionality and operational utility of system-of systems capability and external interfaces.
- Operational Evaluation – Determine if capability solves operational issues and achieves mission-tasks.
- M&S – Organic capability to provide an operational scenario M&S development capability to script sophisticated air objects interactions within a joint, interagency, multinational environment. We use a variety of modeling and simulation (M&S) techniques and accredited software packages. Our products include finite element kinematic analysis, linear and non-linear analysis of missile and air breathing target kinematics.
- Program-of-Record Independent Evaluation Document Support – TEMP, System Evaluation Plan, Event Design Plan, M&S Accreditation Plan, Test Assessment Reports.
Among the many T&E projects IDA Technology has participated in, most have included support in the area of performance analysis, data collection and validation. Specifically, IDA provides Army and Multi-Service Joint system data analysis and evaluation from a wide variety of sources (tactical events, models and simulations, missile flight tests, and Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS) HWIL). IDA Technology employs the use of statistical analysis using standard tools such as: Statistical Analysis Suite (SAS), Structured Query Language (SQL) and develops database management routines to segregate large volumes of data in a relational database structure. Programs Supported include; Patriot, Network Integration Effort (NIE), JLENS, SLAMRAAM, Integrated Air & Missile Defense Systems-of-Systems (IAMD SoS), Nations Capital Region Integrated Air Defense (NCR-IADS, SLAMRAAM, JLENS, C-RAM, A2CP.
IDA Technology has been at the technical forefront of Live Virtual and Constructive (LVC) interoperability test and evaluation processes for over a decade, developing event-based T&E processes and employing M&S tools using the Distributed Interactive Simulation (DIS) protocol to support multi-service evaluations.